When are rooms available?
This depends on the location of the Library (please note exceptions apply during bank holidays):
You can contact the Library in a number of ways.
Find out more here
How far in advance can I make a booking?
Rooms may be booked up to one week in advance.
How long can I book a room for?
This depends on the Library you are using. At Headington and Wheatley the time slots available are for one or two hours (with a maximum of two hours per day per group); at Harcourt Hill, one hour (a maximum of one hour per day per group).
What do I need to make a booking?
You will need your Brookes ID and password to use the booking system.
What facilities are available in the bookable group spaces?
All rooms contain a PC and most have other audio-visual equipment - the individual details for each room will be shown during the booking process.
Is there anything else I should be aware of?
· Groups should arrive promptly and leave the group space five minutes before the end of their booked time slot. Do not cause any delay to another group.
· Leave the group space in a clean and tidy condition. Please report any problems with the facility immediately an issue is discovered.
· The Library Regulations apply to the group spaces.
This booking system is for the use of Brookes students.
- A fair use policy is in place
- Please do not make excess bookings
- If you make a booking please turn up on time
- Please vacate the room promptly and do not delay the next group
- Please leave the room as you would expect to find it
- If you no longer need a booking please cancel it so the room becomes available for another group.