We have a NEW PHONE NUMBER - 01865 535240 - Please save this onto your devices so you can easily contact us, for example if you might be late for an equipment return.
We are trialing being open during lunch. This may change depending on staff availability.
SCHOOL OF ARTS FACILITIES ACCESS
- Richard Hamilton Building, Tonge and Headington Hill Hall are open between 7AM - 9PM weekdays
- Red Oak is open between 7AM - 6PM weekdays
- Card access will permit entry 24/7 assuming you have the correct permissions and have completed the health and safety quiz
SCHOOL OF ARTS EQUIPMENT AND ROOM BOOKINGS GENERAL RULES
When we are open, the following rules apply;
- Equipment bookings (and some room bookings) must be made a minimum of 3 days (72 hours) in advance
- All equipment bookings (and some room bookings) have to be authorised by a member of our team before it can go ahead (fully justify your reasons for the booking at the relevant stage in the bookings wizard)
- For Equipment bookings, please arrive to collect and return at the specified time
- Immediate (at the hatch) equipment check-out requests are limited to a maximum of 3 items and can in no way be guaranteed
If you feel any of these rules will affect your studies, please contact your module leader or supervisor in the first instance.
Please be assured that the Technical Team are available by email for any questions, advice or concerns. email firstname.lastname@example.org