This booking system is to be used by students who have been approved to use the Assistive Technology Suite. Specialist Study Skills Tutors also use the booking system for their work with students.
For the benefit of all students using the space, by using this system you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions before using the Assistive Technology Suite.
Thank you for adhering to these terms and conditions
COVID-19 guidelines -
· maintain a social distance within the ATS.
· adhere to one-way systems to ensure physical distancing.
· wear face coverings whilst in the ATS
· wash hands regularly with soap and water and/or sanitiser.
· clean personal space used in the suite at the end of sessions.
· provide any necessary information (use QR code) for test and trace purposes.
· A fair use policy is in place, please do not make excessive bookings
· If you make a booking please arrive on time
· Use the space that you have booked
· Vacate your workspace in time for the next users to commence their booking
· Leave the room as you would expect to find it
· If you no longer need a booking please cancel it so the workspace becomes available for another user
· The space is only for students with approved access, so please do not allow other people to use the space
· If you are the last person to leave the room, please ensure the door is closed behind you